Saturday, February 18, 2012

We lost our baby

At 11 weeks, 6 days we learned that our baby no longer was with us. I started spotting then bleeding and went to the ER to find out the baby no longer had a heart beat. The next day I got it confirmed with my Dr that the baby had stopped growing at around 9 weeks and although everything looked perfect placenta, uterus and baby wise something just went wrong. Yesterday (2/17/12) I had my d&c and will follow up with my Dr in about 2 weeks to check how I am healing and get more information on when we can TTC!

Although we were only pregnant for just over 12 weeks we have 3 kids...we just have 2 living and healthy..and 1 angel baby up in heaven. We saw the heart beat and this baby was something my husband and I created out of love. We will try again and pray for a full term healthy baby whenever we are blessed again!

Suffering a miscarriage is so tough and something I never want to experience again. I just hope that we will be blessed with 1 more healthy baby for us to love and cuddle!!

RIP Angel Baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment