Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm Pregnant!!!!

I can't believe it myself...I took 9 tests..10 if you count the Dr's office test. I got my first (5) BFP's on the 18th of December..then 2 more on December 19th but they were still faint so I waited until December 21st and got 2 more BFP's!!!!
We told our family on Christmas Eve and Christmas day and they were SOOO shocked (like us) but so happy (also like us). I can't even believe that we were blessed with another baby.

I went to the Dr on the 21st to get my pregnancy confirmed and also got some labs drawn. My b-hcg on the 21st was 55 and the 23rd it was 130!!! My Dr is so happy with the results..he said I was very early when I found out so I have NO idea when we actually got pregnant...I mean I have an idea but not enough to be confident on a due date. I believe its late August but maybe even the 1st of September!?! Either way I can't wait to find out. I go for a u/s on Jan 18th which seems forever away!!! I believe I am about 5 weeks now...I am giving myself a EDD of August 28th right now but we shall see soon enough what it actually is.

My MIL already bought a pink outfit...she wants "pink vibes" in the house even though its already to late..whatever we are having is already picked lol. Oh well, I thought it was cute. So far I am only EXHAUSTED....my boobs KILL but thats about it...not sick..yet...hopefully I won't get any morning sickness but only time will tell. I am trying to eat a lot better this time around since my Dr thought I had gestational diabetes with Graycen.

For now we do however have names picked since we don't want to find out what the gender is before I give birth.
For a boy: Easton Jarek (this could change to Keagan Jarek but probably not)
For a girl: Brinley Renee <3 <3
I picked the girls name and I LOVE it...actually I picked both hahahaha..oh well Matt named BOTH boys...I get this one!!

Well thats all for now...I will update as my pregnancy goes on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment