Sunday, April 29, 2012

5 weeks 1 day pregnant

I had my first dr's appointment for this baby Friday...pretty boring appointment. I took a pregnancy test..came up positive of course. It wasn't light enough for him to think I need blood work so we just scheduled my ultrasound for in 2 weeks (May 11th) which is now 12 days away.

I feel pretty good. I keep reading about these ladies also 5 weeks along being sick and I am not...my brain starts thinking the worse but my other 3 pregnancies I have never been sick at 5 weeks...but boy look out once I hit 6 weeks! I am extremely tired at night..starting about 5-6pm..I either sleep very well or terrible..either way I wake up still exhausted.

I have only had coffee once, well technically twice, since I found out I was pregnant which is huge for me because I love my coffee!!! I had a 9 oz ice coffee from Aldi's and drank about half on one day and then the rest the 2nd day. I get soooo hungry too but I am trying hard to eat well but all I want is BBQ Baked Lays!! I have got to do better...but its hard. I am also drinking 4 bottles of water a day every day or else I start getting round ligament pain. My boobs hurt almost all day every day...I think I have gotten used to it...it isn't painful or unbearable..I have only had one day where I felt like my boobs were falling off they hurt so bad.

I will honestly take whatever this baby gives me as long as it means its ok, healthy and growing on track. I do not want to go through what we went through in Feb..not again and not so soon. I don't have the "bad" feeling like I did last time though...I just have to keep my brain from thinking other wise.

So yea thats about it. No belly to speak of yet..I am bloated and according to the scale gained about a pound which I do believe sadly as much as I am eating.

Ultrasound May 11th at 7 weeks pregnant..fingers crossed all goes well. Dr Chismar agree'd to a 2nd ultrasound about 10-11 weeks to ease my mind as long as my 7 week ultrasound goes ok. I just want to see that heart beating away and the due date of December 28 or 29, 2012 on the screen!!! I will be able to relax more...so hurry up May 11th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment