Sunday, April 22, 2012

15 dpo (4 weeks, 1 day)


I am just so happy how dark my tests are getting!!! I know it really doesnt mean I am out of the woods since I lost our last baby at 12 weeks but it still makes me feel better. I have a good feeling this time... I just can't wait til June comes because I will start my 2nd trimester mid/late June and I can annouce it to the world we have been blessed for the 4th time!!!!

I see my Dr friday at 4 weeks, 6 days so I am excited to get my ultrasound scheduled to see this little baby!!

Not really having any pregnancy signs yet other than being SOOOO tired about 5pm...I could sleep for 14 hours and wake up still tired I swear, my boobs hurt...hubby can't believe they are already off limits hahahah and that I have been having PMS like cramps on the right side (that I ovulated from).

So thats about it...not much to update right now...just taking it day by day....hopefully the weeks will start ticking off...it doesnt help that I found out offically I am pregnant at just 10 dpo (first extremely light positive at 9dpo) so it feels like I have been pregnant for awhile when I am actually only 4w1d!

No comments:

Post a Comment