Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update On Me

Its been 5 weeks 1 day since my surgery...no ovulation yet or menstrual cycle. I feel like its all but been forgotten about to everyone but me. I would of been 17 weeks, 2 days now but instead I am longing for my baby. I want to be pregnant so bad... I want a baby!! I am just waiting for something to happen....I am dieting and trying to eat better...I need to stop drinking coffee and diet coke so that will stop tomorrow since its so bad for me. I have decaf that I can drink if I need the coffee taste. I am just tired of the waiting game...I have waited long enough to start trying again and I am ready to get AF to hopefully have a shot.
I got a TTC reading from Eternity Tarot Readings (Tania) and hopefully if there is any realness to this..it comes true:
With your current TTC path, I see that there have been delays in this area of your life, and that things have had to manifest in the way they have in order to really come into fruition of where you are now. You are a major turning point in your life which sis going to bring new phases and cycles. I see a very bright and beautiful chapter that is about to unfold. You just have to anticipate it with positivity and be ready for all the changes. :o) June is coming up as being very significant to this baby, which can be conception, BFP, or birth timing. I do see a little girl for you.  I see another rbaby that will come to you after her as well, but I am not being shown gender, and I feel it is a little too far out to see. The further out, the harder it is for me to see these things, but there is one more little one for you :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment