Monday, March 26, 2012

Trying Natural!

I am trying to treat my PCOS naturally without having to take a bunch of meds daily (metformin, clomid, etc) so I bought a natural progesterone cream to use 2x a day and I am going to buy (tomorrow) royal bee jelly to take 1x a day for a month then bump up my dose if I don't notice anything to 2x a day. I will continue to take my temps every morning and use OPKs to better our chances of a baby....

It seems like everyone is getting pregnant around me and its making my grieving very hard... I am happy for them...I honestly am but it just makes me want a baby even more..almost to the point that I dont think its healthy. I think about TTC and ways to "fix" my PCOS so much that I have realized I need to slow it down. My husband is right...we have never ever had a problem getting pregnant before..all 3 babies we got after the first cycle of trying but now after our loss I am just so scared...scared I won't get pregnant and if I do we will suffer another loss.

I will start updating my blog more once I start using my cream and pills...right now I am just upset and having a hard time with our loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment