Thursday, March 1, 2012

2 weeks

Tomorrow is 2 weeks since we said good bye. I can't believe it... It is just insane how a few words/minutes can totally change your life forever...4 words have changed my whole year "it doesn't look good"....I hope i never have to hear those words again.

Tomorrow is also my 2 week check up from my d&c so I have my list of questions ready and mentally I am ready. I am ready to try, I just want the CHANCE to be pregnant again...so I am ready to enter the TTC phase again in our journey. My husband, I believe even more than me, wants to be pregnant again...we want that feeling of knowing there is a life growing inside of me...we want all the excitement and joy when we hear the heartbeat, see my belly growing, etc...its something I long for and I really hope we get it this time. Just give me 37+ weeks...a healthy boy/girl...thats all I want and then I am done...closing shop forever...to never go down this hurtful road again!

No comments:

Post a Comment