Thursday, December 1, 2011

Whats going on!?! Cycle #1

My LMP was October 28th. Mymonthlycycles.com says that my average cycle is 36 days...so I was due to O about November 19th according to them. Matt and I tried November 17th...and I thought I was ovulating because I had cramps only on my right side...what looked like ewcm (probably leftover "goods")...and continued to cramp only on my right side for about 5 days after the 18th...when I thought I o'd. Anyway...fast forward to a week later, Thanksgiving night (late), I had pink mixed in with my CM...hooray or so I thought because I figured it was implantation bleeding...I only had a small amount and haven't had it again. I just HAD to test so Monday (11/28), Tuesday (11/29) and Wednesday (11/30) I did test..all BFN's...no evap or anything to even make me think there may be something to see...all my lines were stark white...not a ounce of color....
Fast forward again to today...I was changing Graycen and noticed my shirt was wet. I looked down and sure enough my right nipple had leaked something....WHAT PLAY MIND GAMES WITH ME BODY?!?!?!?! Its not fair....just because I had this leaking does NOT mean I am pregnant...probably goes right along the lines of how f'd up my body is due to PCOS!!!
I just wanted my AF to show so we could move forward...its ok that I am not pregnant because honestly a completely healthy woman has only a 20% chance of getting pregnant every month so with me having pcos and us only trying twice...my odds are slim to none but why must my body play these games with me!?! GRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment