Sunday, May 20, 2012

8 weeks, 1 day...Ultrasound...Thursday!

Wow I haven't updated for awhile.

Lets see... I am 8 weeks 1 day today. I feel good. Nausea is almost non-exsistent this time. I get it very rarely and not bad at all..NOTHING compared to the boys.

I have a VERY strong feeling this baby is a girl. I could be very wrong of course but everything is different this time. I am not showing like I was with my boys and last pregnancy (which I also thought was a boy)...I am not sick or nauseated...and there are other things...I don't care boy or girl let me just get that out there..I LOVE my boys with all my heart so another little boy would be just fine but its just a feeling I can't shake right now that this baby is a girl.

I had a ultrasound on May 11th (6w6d) and my dr's machine didn't measure the baby (didn't measure Graycen either at 6 weeks)...but my dr agree'd I was in my 6th week. We heard and saw the heart beat which was 111bpm which is completely normal for this time. I was a tad freaked out because I wanted to see a due date on the screen and know that the baby was measuring right on but after several web site searches for 6 weeks the baby should be 2-4mm CRL and ours was 4.9 mm. At 7 weeks they said the baby should measure 4-5mm CRL...and again ours was 4.9mm so right on track. So I felt a lot better.

I have been having terrible headaches almost daily....my boobs either itch, hurt, or tingle...they are busting out of my bra...today Matt called me stacked hahaha. My bloating seems to be getting under control but last week it was insane!!!

Anyway back on track. Thursday May 24th I have another u/s so I am praying all is well. I told Matt that I am to tired for anything to be wrong this time. I don't understand how I can be SO tired but not sleep at night..I get like insomnia...its very annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment