Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5 weeks 4 days

9 days..well technically less since its after 10:30am but anyway..9 days until our first ultrasound...I can't wait. I just want to see that babys heart beat and know that its growing on track!! I know reguardless if I had a miscarriage or not the first ultrasound is always so nervewrecking and waiting for it is literally worse than any two week wait I ever went through. I just can't wait til I am feeling this baby kick and move..I don't care how big I get or how much I puke...I just want a healthy baby in December!!!

In other news...our girl name is for sure without a doubt set...and boy name is almost set.. we need a middle name for our first name. We are so excited..I can't wait to show (which I dont think is far off since this is #4)

No comments:

Post a Comment